20.8.10

ManEater.

This fall its all about men. Or, should I say menswear.


I would like to thank the men of this world for their clothing staples and would also like to apologize to them as well, because I'm about to steal them(the clothes, not the actual people)...


The Satorialist


Let me explain. 



First of all, adorable bicycle, I'll take two. 


Secondly, let's talk about the blazer. 
Blazers are in again and I'm absolutely thrilled. Cropped, cleverly tailored, or patterned, they're just waiting for my wallet to say Y-E-$. 
Thirdly, the shirt. 
The white oxford has long been a staple. I'm loving the oversized versions that are popping up in stores, and this seasons tailored, ruffled blouses offer a more feminine substitute.



I'll skip the tie and suspenders for now, or perhaps, use these items as inspiration for a headscarf or belt. 

The trouser. Such a nice alternative to jeans! Polished, yet still able to look casual. I'm loving cropped, ankle skimming versions.






Icing on the cake: the oxford shoe.
With socks, without socks, or worn with or without laces, these shoes are adorable and look comfortable but stay dressy. 
So men, thank you, thank you, thank you for your wardrobe ideas. I am now a thief.


I almost forgot...












1 comment: